Getting to Sydney Airport can be very time grueling and expensive, but here at Travelfinder we are committed to making you have as many options as possible so that you can get to the airport as quickly and efficiently as you can.
While there are various methods of ways to get to the airport (such as getting a mate to drive you), we will cover for you transportation options such as Uber, Taxis and Public Transport so that you can keep your options open.
Uber is available throughout Australia, you can find more info about them here:
Sydney Airport Transportation Options
- Legion Cabs. Phone Number: 131 451, Website: http://www.legioncabs.com.au/
- Premier Cabs – Airport Taxi Service. Phone Number: 13 10 17, Website: http://www.premiercabs.com.au/
- RSL Ex-Servicemen’s Cabs and Co-Op Members Ltd. Phone: +61 2 9581 1111
- Silver Service Fleet. Phone Number: 133 100, Website: https://www.silverservice.com.au/
- St George Cabs. Phone Number: 132 166, Website: https://www.stgeorgecabs.com.au/
- 13CABS. Phone Number: 132 227, Website: https://sydney.13cabs.com.au/
- GM Cabs. Phone Number: 131 001, Website: http://www.131001.com.au/
Please phone 1800 648 478 if you have any suggestions, compliments or complaints about your driver or taxi trip.
Please Note: You will need the exact number plate of the taxi, the driver’s number, the taxi network and the time and date of your journey.
Sydney Airport is located 13 minutes away by train from the city. Sydney Trains’ Airport Link offers a fast and convenient way to reach the city and suburbs, with trains approximately 10 minutes. The station is located at the northern end of the terminal and is accessible from the Arrivals level. To use this service, you can either purchase an Opal Card from the station, or tap on with your Visa, Mastercard or Amex credit card. For further information regarding fares, maps, timetable changes and travel planners, choose from the links below:
- Airport Link: https://www.airportlink.com.au/
- Opal Card: https://www.opal.com.au/
- Transport NSW Trip Planner: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/
Sydney Buses operate a timetabled service, Route 400, between Bondi Junction and Eastgardens via Sydney Airport and Route 420 between Eastgardens and Burwood via Sydney Airport. The service stops at both the T1 International Terminal and T3 Domestic Terminals. You will find clearly marked bus stops located on the arrivals level of each of those terminals. An Opal Card is required to use the bus.
If you would like your visit to Sydney to me more personal, you can consider hiring a car. You can find one at the airport as there are several car options. The driving routes to the city are quite straight forward and the turnoffs are well signposted. However, keep in mind that many of the hotels in the city will charge you for parking.
Car Hiring Services Available:
- Avis. Phone Number: 13 63 33, Website: https://www.avis.com.au/en/home
- Hertz. Phone Number: 13 30 39, Website: https://www.hertz.com.au/rentacar/reservation/
- Europcar. Phone Number: 1300 13 13 90, Website: https://www.europcar.com.au/en-au/stations/australia/sydney-airport
- Budget Australia. Phone Number: 13 27 27, Website: https://www.budget.com.au/en/home
- Thrifty Car Rental. Phone Number: 1300 367 227, Website: https://www.thrifty.com.au/
- Enterprise. Phone Number: 1300 035 807, Website: https://www.enterpriserentacar.com.au/en/home.html